Islamabad's Strangest Burger

If you live in Islamabad and you haven’t tried the Afghani Burger yet then you should definitely visit the Najeeb Spot in F10 Islamabad. I personally didn’t like the place when I first saw it but upon insistence, I tried their Afghani Burger, and it was mind-blowing.




Although it depends on your taste buds, this burger tastes totally different from all other burgers in the town. Najeeb Spot has been selling these Afghani burgers for more than 20 years while successfully maintaining their taste and quality. They have got a variety of burgers within their menu i.e Afghan Zinger Burger, Afghan Patty Burger, Afghan Chicken Seekh Kabab Burger, Afghan Chicken Tikka Burger, Afghan Nuggets Burger, and many more. These names do not attract one unless tried, and the same thing happened to me. When my friend named these burgers from the menu, I was still not satisfied but since it was a treat from my friend, I gave it a try and that was my best decision because from that day onwards I especially go to the Najeeb Spot just to eat their unique Afghan burgers.

The burger is made by first preparing its base (i.e Pitta Bread/Roti), then they add freshly prepared, warm, and crispy French Fries onto the base. After adding fries, a layer of masala is sprinkled on it, and Chutney is added, to give it a tangy and spicy taste. Following this, a layer of Ketchup, Mayonnaise is also added up. And add the end, Gigantic and juicy sausages are added to it with a special layer of meatloaf. Thereafter, this gigantic Afghani Burger is carefully wrapped and served to you which ultimately not only changes your perception of Najeeb Spot after you take its first bite but also makes you fall in love with its taste and quality.




Najeeb Spot has maintained its taste and quality for years and made sure that none of its customers is living a tasteless life. But I would give it a solid 9/10 because I believe Najeeb Spot should also open its branch in Rawalpindi so I can have access to their delicious burger easily. Jokes apart I would definitely recommend you to try this burger out if you live in Islamabad or you are going to visit the city. Najeeb Spot is only one of the few restaurants that are running all day long till late at night. The restaurant is open for its customers for approximately 20 out of the total 24 hours. If you don’t live in Islamabad and are just as helpless and patient as me then you can easily food panda your special loaded Afghani Burger so you can get it at your home within 45-50 minutes.

If you don’t trust my words, then you should absolutely check out Hamza Bhatti’s review of the Najeeb Spot’s Afghani Burger. For those who are living in the stone age and don’t know who Hamza Bhatti is then let me attach his profile here so that you can get more insights on food reviews through his content.
 

Comments